Trusted by generations of cardiologists for the latest, most reliable guidance in the field, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition, remains your #1 source of information on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine. This award-winning text has been completely updated, providing a superior multimedia reference for every aspect of this fast-changing field, including new material about almost every topic in cardiology.
- A unique update program by Dr. Braunwald creates a “living textbook” by featuring weekly Hot off the Press, periodic Late-Breaking Clinical Trials (including links to authors’ presentation slides), and monthly Focused Reviews.
- More than a dozen new chapters cover Chronic Lung Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease; Transcatheter Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease; Approach to the Patient with Valvular Heart Disease; Obesity and Cardiometabolic Disease; Environmental Exposures and CVD; Approach to the Patient with Cardiac Arrhythmias; Cardio-oncology, Precision Medicine, and more.
- New information on clinical cardiovascular genetics; MR PET; MR device compatibility; fibrosis; fusion imaging; OCT; IVUS; left atrial appendage exclusion approaches and other topics.
- Many new videos that elucidate coronary, peripheral, valvular, congenital heart diseases and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.