You know you want to write a book, so why does it feel so hard to sit down and do the writing? And once you get in a flow, why is it so difficult to stay in flow? And once you’ve finished writing, how do edit and revise so you know it’s a good book, that you’re proud to sell?
NONFICTION writers, this is a STEP-BY-STEP guide that walks you through how to write a book. These steps will show you:
- the myths about writing that make us feel like we’re not “good enough” to be an author,
- how to develop the good writing routines and a solid timeline,
- how to write a first draft and revise the draft,
- how to bring in beta readers and incorporate their feedback, and
- finally, how to pull it all together into a finished manuscript.
When we’re writing a book, we need inspiration, and we need the “how-to” pieces that we were never taught in school. Start Writing Your Book Today provides both. Over the last 10 years as a writing coach, Morgan has developed a blend of mindset and mechanics to help authors through feeling stuck and into power writing through their books. In this book, Morgan shares her methods with you, so that you can step up and become the writer you know you’re meant to be.
Each step of how to write your book is laid out for you. No more excuses. You’ll be ready to finally start writing your book.